Are you owed money that you would like to collect?
When people don’t pay their bills we can assist in recovery proceedings. We can advise you as to the best possible course of recovery when considering your situation and the size of the debt, whether it may be with the assistance of the Sheriff, a liquidator or a trustee in bankruptcy.
Why endure the aggravation and stress of trying to recover payment from an unwilling party when we can do so for you, leaving you to worry about all the other important aspects of your business or lifestyle?
Snelgrove’s can assist you with:
- Preparing a Statement of Claim – used to demand either payment or defence of the matter within 28 days (after the Statement of Claim is served); and with
- Entering Judgement against the debtor (when no action is taken within 28 days).
Once Judgement is entered, a number of procedures are available to enforce it. At Snelgroves our debt recovery lawyers can assist you with
- Writs (seizure of goods to sell in order to repay the debt),
- Examination Summons (requiring the debtor to attend Court to display how they will satisfy the Judgement), and
- Garnishees Orders (whereby the Court can order a third party to pay money to a creditor instead of a debtor).