At Snelgroves we can assist you with all aspects of building or renovating, whether you are a home owner or a builder, whether you are about to enter into a contract or maybe the contract has not ended the way it was initially intended …
Snelgrove’s building and construction lawyers are industry experts with years of experience handling commercial, industrial, rural and domestic building disputes.
Our clients include builders, property developers, project managers, independent contractors and sub-contractors, building owners, property consultants, surveyors, architects and engineers among others.
We work closely with architects and claims consultants to speed up the resolution process and can offer assistance with:
- Pre-contractual drafting and contract review
- Payment claims and debt recovery
- Dispute resolution and/or Court appearances including litigation
- Body corporate advice
- Joint venture negotiation
- Professional liability claims / insurance claims
- Assistance interpreting and acting on the Home Building Act 1989
- Risk management and building protection works
Snelgrove’s can assist you with the entire building and construction process – from buying and selling property to settling disputes upon project completion.